Tuesday, October 25, 2011

It's go time.

Lefty High Release took a hiatus due to my inability to blog while playing frisbee. It seems that I enjoyed playing more than recounting, but not anymore! Jenny's back from the block and ready to show what she came here to do!

Updates since my last post:
1. Carleton wins Open College Championships over Wisconsin, and UCSB wins the title over Michigan on the Women's side.
2. I tore my other left ACL in late May and had surgery on June 23, 2011. Don't worry, I plan to be back for the spring season!
3. I get (sketchily) cut from Atlanta's Ozone team, and make 1st-team All Region in the Southeast, alongside my good friends Megan Reeves and Abby Schuster.
4. Georgia Tech women look solid! Only 2 graduating seniors, and plenty of talented rookies. CCC will be our first tourney of the season.
5. Keith Raynor continues to involve himself with Wreck even though he now lives in Columbus, OH by creating this awesome highlight vid.
6. I still love ultimate!

I plan to venture fairly deeply south and east into Florida for this year's USAU Club Championships. Loud, occasionally obnoxious, cheering (particularly for Chain, Sabre Corp, Bucket, Reckon and Ozone) and adult beverage drinking by the beach is on my agenda. Players and fans alike, be ready to go hard in the paint down in Sarasota, Fl. This showdown is only a yearly event, so no holding back!

Feels good to be back on the interwebs. Check back again soon for more ultimate related stylings by LHR.

Leah T.

No comments:

Post a Comment